Document File Path - this section displays the complete file path for estimates and contract documents already created for the current estimate (see Managing Estimating - Print for more info). Double click on the file name to open/edit the document.
Edit Descriptions and Prices - this section is where you setup your default material description and rates and text defaults for the text that is written on the estimate and contract documents.
- Paint Coverings, Doors, Windows, Ceiling, Baseboards, Trim, Soffits, Fascia, Floors/Decks - see Setting Item Rates for more information on setting the rates for these items.
- Area Descriptions - Edit defaults for the Area/Room Description drop down boxes on the 'Area/Room Details' tab.
- Site Descriptions - Edit defaults for the Site Description drop down box on the'Work Site' tab.
- Warranty Comments - Edit defaults for the Warranty Comments drop down box on the 'Payments & Dates' tab.
- Include Comments - Edit defaults for the Estimate Includes check boxes on the 'Details & Totals' tab.
- Estimate Text - Edit defaults for text that is written to the estimate and contract documents such as the acceptance and disclaimer comments.
Painting Estimator Forms
Setting Company Defaults
Setting Material Descriptions and Rates