Estimate Works Styles and Fonts are applied to documents written with the Estimate Works Print Document form. This includes proposals, estimates and contracts printed from the Interior Painting and Exterior Painting forms and client letters printed from the Client form.
- Main Default Font: This is the font that is used for writing the body of the proposal or client documents printed using Estimate Works document templates.
- Area/Room Numbering: Select a numbering style for the rooms/areas in the 'Estimate Area/Room Details' section of proposal documents. Select 'NONE' to turn off the numbering feature.
- Bullet Lists: Select the bullet style for any estimate sections written as lists (Included Items, Excluded Items, Extra Charges). The number styles here will correspond to the Bullets configured in your current Word template. These styles can be viewed/changed by selecting Format - Bullets and Numbering - Bulleted from your Word menu. Select 'NONE' to turn off the bullet feature.
- Heading 1 Font: The font style for text configured as 'Heading 1' style in Estimate Works templates. If you wish the heading to be numbered, select a numbering style or 'NONE' to turn off the heading numbering.
- Heading 2 Font: The font style for text configured as 'Heading 2' style in Estimate Works templates. If you wish the heading to be numbered, select a numbering style or 'NONE' to turn off the heading numbering.
- One or two column format.
- Add 'Heading 2' headings.
- Select from a list of standard Word styles.
- Separate styles for 'Heading 1' and 'Heading 2' headings.
- Separate fonts, font colors and alignments are available for the header and footer text.
- Add custom text, site address, client name, page numbers etc.
- Add an image such as your company logo to the header by checking the 'Header Image' check box and browsing to the image on your computer.
Exporting and Importing Style Settings:
Estimate Works Enterprise Version users can export their fonts and styles to other user by selecting Administration - Import/Export Styles from the main toolbar. See Enterprise Version Features for more information on this topic.