Not all business systems can operate with just “canned” software. Sometimes a business needs custom programming to support or enhance their operations. DevWave Software Inc. is prepared to help you with your custom programming needs. We understand business system implementation and know how to integrate applications to fit your requirements.
Where a customized software solution is required, DevWave Software Inc. is able to assist with the software development from the project initiation and planning phase right through to implementation and maintenance of your product.
Experienced analysts will assist your organization in defining your solution and how it fits in with your existing business practices. Once the product specification is complete, a prototype of the design can be created and reviewed. We believe the best possible product can be designed by careful consultation with our clients throughout this process.
All software solutions are designed with the end user in mind, with intuitive interfaces and simple navigation, and are programmed for ease of maintenance and future enhancements.
Full documentation and user manuals where required are supplied with any software created by DevWave Software Inc. We know your organization will appreciate the savings in time and money when it comes time to maintain your new software.
If your organization requires specialized software in any of the areas below, or you would like a consultation to determine your needs, our experienced staff* can help!
Technology is an essential tool in today's competitive marketplace.
When you know your business can benefit from the latest technology, but aren't sure what technology can do for you, DevWave Software Inc. consultants can help. Our job is to keep on top of the latest developments so you can spend your time on your own area of expertise.
Investing in technology resources can enable your business to grow as quickly as you need and provides tools to help manage your business effectively. Whether your business is a small organization looking for it's first software solution, or a larger company looking to integrate or update a current information system, it is necessary to first define your needs. A complete and concise assessment at this time will save both time and money in the long term.
What do we provide?
Our expertise in business management and analysis can help you to determine what resources will be both effective and economical in helping your business to grow. We can assist with setting priorities for your business systems, determining the architecture for your data, network and hardware, and defining the type of software solutions that will be most effective. Your business may simply require "off the shelf" software that requires minimal modification, or a more complex customized application.
If your project will require approval or financing, our professional analysis will help you to meet your goals. Our recommendations are always clearly presented to provide all available options to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Finally, if customized software is determined to be the best solution for your organization, the results of the initial consulting phase of the project can be directly applied to the design of the product by our software development team.
Applications We Support:
- Windows Programming using VB 6, Visual Studio 2005/2015, XML and Windows API
- Microsoft Compact Framework Pocket PC Programming 2003 and Windows Mobile 5/6
- Database programming using SQL Server, My SQL, Access, VB, Oracle and ODBC
jQuery, Classic ASP,
ASP.NET, ASP.NET AJAX, ASP.NET MVC, Telerik, KendoUI and SQL Server
- Microsoft Office Programming (VBA) using Access, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- User Inteface Design, Product Specification, and Quality Assurance Testing
* references and portfolios are available
DevWave Custom Software Projects:
- BCLS (Corporation of Land Surveyors of the Province of British Columbia) Administration Software
- Chism Brothers Painting Estimating Software
- Benjamin Moore (Canada) Painting Pro Estimating Software
- Scriptum Art Gallery Data Import tool for Gallery Express Art Gallery Software
- Benjamin Moore (Canada) Painting Pro Estimating Software - French Version
- Pratt & D'Angelo Painting Upgrade Painting Estimating Software and migration to MS Word.
- Applied Microsystems (BC Canada) Maintenance and enhancements for Parts Access 2000 application.
- Parks Canada (Canada) Integration of help file with Environmental Assessment Word template.
- Ministry of Transportation (BC Canada) Access 2003 applications for Reporting and Inspector Logs
- DevWave Software Inc.SQL Contact Management Software
To Further Evaluate Your Needs