DevWave Software Inc. was incorporated in 2000 by Michael Brown and Rose Balden to provide specialized software solutions to small to medium-size businesses. We supply and maintain proven software packages to target markets such as art galleries, home inspectors and painting contractors as well as providing custom software solutions and websites.
Our success is based upon our experience in a wide range of types of software development, our experience in sales and marketing and a commitment to providing personalized support and service to our clients.
Michael Brown (Director/Software Developer) - Michael Brown has been a software developer since 1996 and a business owner/entrepreneur since 1977. In addition to his experience in small business management, sales and marketing he brings his unique talent for product design and R&D to DevWave projects. Mike specializes in VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) programming development, internet marketing and web design.
Rose Balden (Director/Software Developer) - Rose Balden graduated from the Camosun College Computer Systems Technology program in 1999 after previous careers in office management and industrial sales. Rose specializes in database design and development and VB (Visual Basic) programming.
DevWave Software Products:
- Slydeways Custom WordPress Theme (since 2015)
- INSPECTEXPRESS™ Home Inspection Software (since 2001)
- Picture Drop for Word™ Toolbar Addin (since 2007)
- Gallery Express™ Art Gallery Management Software (since 2000)
- Estimate Works™ for Word Painting Estimating Software (since 2007)
- Estimate Works™ Paint Pro Painting Estimating Software (since 2003) Discontinued
- NitroShock™ Popup Killer (since 2002) Discontinued (domain used for web hosting)
DevWave Custom Software Projects:
- BCLS (Corporation of Land Surveyors of the Province of British Columbia) Administration Software
- Chism Brothers Custom Painting Estimating Software
- Benjamin Moore (Canada) Painting Pro Estimating Software
- Scriptum Art Gallery Data Import tool for Gallery Express Art Gallery Software
- Benjamin Moore (Canada) Painting Pro Estimating Software - French Version
- Pratt & D'Angelo Painting Upgrade Painting Estimating Software and migration to MS Word
- Applied Microsystems (BC Canada) Maintenance and enhancements for Parts Access 2000 application.
- Parks Canada (Canada) Integration of help file with Environmental Assessment Word template.
- Ministry of Transportation (BC Canada) Access 2003 applications for Reporting and Inspector Logs
- Kate Owen Gallery (Australia) MSSQL Data conversion and online searches
- DevWave Software Inc. SQL Contact Management Software
For Further Information Please